Still planning a few festive appetizers for your New Year’s Eve festivities? Nothing dresses up a party quite like smoked salmon, in my opinion! This SUPER easy and yummy Smoked Salmon Cheese Ball is made with cream cheese, smoked salmon, and chives. Once molded into a ball, the cheese ball is rolled in fresh minced dill, lemon zest, and lemon pepper seasoning. Simply make the ball, roll it in the fresh dill, and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Veggies or crackers are a great accompaniment to this festive appetizer!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, flaked into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of fresh minced chives
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 ounces fresh dill, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, smoked salmon, and chives together until evenly incorporated. Mold into the shape of a ball.
- Place lemon zest, minced dill, and lemon pepper seasoning on a plate and mix together. Roll the cheese ball into the dill and lemon zest mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers and vegetables.