Are you ready for one of the easiest Christmas recipes you’ll ever make? These Peppermint Bark Chocolate Dipped Pretzels couldn’t get any easier with only 3 ingredients (pretzels, chocolate, and candy canes)! They are the perfect last minute gift you can pull together for a co-worker, neighbor, or friend you are visiting. They are always well received and delicious to munch on! Who doesn’t love the salty/sweet combo of pretzels, chocolate, and peppermint!
- 1 bag (16 ounces) Snyder's Pretzels
- 1 package (16 ounces) Vanilla or Chocolate Candiquik
- 6 full-size candy canes, crushed
- Melt your chocolate coating according to the package directions. (I used Vanilla Candiquick which you can buy at Walmart or Target).
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of crushed candy canes (approximately 6 full size candy canes) into the melted chocolate and stir. Reserve some of the crushed candy canes for dusting onto the dipped pretzels.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Working one pretzel at a time, dip your pretzel into your melted Candiquik and tap pretzel gently to shake off excess candy coating.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy canes. Place on parchment paper and allow to dry, approximately 30 minutes. Repeat with remaining pretzels. Store in a covered container.