A warm, oven baked, wheel of Brie Cheese topped with pecans, cranberries and warm maple syrup cannot scream the holidays are here any louder! This easy appetizer is a sure fire way to kick start your holiday season! I typically see many people wrap their wheel of Brie in pastry or phyllo dough and I have to admit I just cringe at the sight – it takes away from all of the flavor of the beautiful cheese itself! I suggest serving this baked Brie with crusty bread slices!
- Round wheel of Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Place the brie in the center of a shallow baking dish or ceramic pie plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup and brown sugar.
- Spread the pecans and cranberries over and around the brie and finish off by drizzling the syrup/sugar mixture on top.
- Bake at 325 for about 20 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!