During the summer months I love a flavorful and sweet corn on the cob to nosh on! Corn on the cob can truly be delicious just grilled with a little salt and butter but I wanted to elevate it just a bit. I wrapped individual ears of corn in foil with a small slab of butter and grilled on high – allowing a little extra fire to char some of the outer pieces. Then I finished off the corn with grated parmesan and lime wedges which you can squeeze onto the corn before eating – so fresh, yummy and definitely an inventive and flavorful approach to your standard summer corn! You can even remove the kernels from the cob and make this into a corn salad – either way you’ll hear lots of “YUM” and “MMM…this is so good!” from everyone around your table!
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 limes
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Roll each ear of corn into foil individually and include a small slab of butter. Roll tightly and place onto the grill - high heat - for 20 minutes.
- Remove corn; allow to cool enough to touch if you are shaving corn kernels from the cob. If you are leaving as corn on the cob; cut each ear of corn in half.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the corn cobs.
- Slice the limes into wedges and place onto serving platter. Squeeze limes onto corn just before serving and eating.