This combination of sweet potatoes, coconut oil and spices is absolutely terrific! It’s such an easy side dish to whip up and prepare and the roasting ties all of the flavors together! Toss this together, throw in the oven and forget it while you prepare the rest of your meal!
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Coarse sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss potatoes with coconut oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Add ½ teaspoon each cumin, chili powder, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Spread potatoes onto a large baking sheet. Roast until tender and golden, about 30 to 40 minutes, stirring once through. Allow potatoes to cool a little, and serve.