This salad is super easy to make and can be made a few days in advance to allow the flavors to meld and marinate together. The dill and fresh lemon juice add a brightness to this salad and it can easily be served cold or at room temperature. You can serve this salad in large bowl for guests to helps themselves or to jazz this up for a party, in a smaller appetizer tasting, I like to serve in small shooter glasses.
- 2 15 ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2½ cups halved grape tomatoes (about 12 ounces)
- ⅔ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature 1 hour before serving. Or you can make ahead and cover and chill in fridge.